1 cup (tea) Instant Polenta Corsetti
4 cups (tea) of water
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
salt to taste
ground pepper to taste
- In a pan, place the butter and the chopped garlic, sauté over low heat.
- Add the water, when it boils, slowly pour the Instant Polenta Corsetti, stirring constantly. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Stir constantly over low heat for approximately 20 minutes or until the polenta is fully cooked, very firm and coming off the pan.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for a few hours until completely firm.
- Cut into sticks of your choice and fry in hot oil until crispy.