250g Corsetti Premium Popcorn
1/2 tablespoon margarine dessert
5 tablespoons of oil
- Add a little salt to the pot (deep or for popcorn) to make the popcorn tastier.
- Put the oil and margarine in the pot.
- Let fry until it darkens a bit (this is what gives the margarine taste in the popcorn).
- Place the Corsetti Premium popcorn in the pot and close the lid tightly.
- Leave it on strong flames.
- Avoid playing in the pot (that's what makes all the beans explode).
- When the bursts subside, turn off the stove to avoid burning the popcorn.
- Add salt and move the popcorn out of the pot to a bowl.