1 cup of beans
2 cups of Farofa Ready Seasoned Corsetti
1 bunch of cabbage (chopped into strips)
500g of toucinho (cut into cubes)
500g bacon (cut into cubes)
4 Tuscan sausages (cut into slices)
5 chopped garlic cloves
1 large chopped onion
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
chopped parsley and chives
- Let the beans soak for 2 hours, then remove the water and take it to a pressure cooker, add salt to taste and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until it is “el dente”.
- In a medium frying pan, put a little oil and fry the toucinho seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, leave until golden brown. Remove and set aside in a container.
- In the same pan, fry the bacon and then the Tuscan sausage, repeating the same process as the bacon, reserving everyone in the container.
- Then fry the eggs, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, remove and set aside. Do the same with the onion and garlic. Finally, place the cabbage, letting it revoke.
- In the frying pan with the fire off, put all the ingredients that have been reserved, the Corsetti seasoned flour, beans, parsley and chives. Mix well and enjoy this delight.