Mini Peanut Pie
3 cups of White Peanut Corsetti
4 tablespoons brown sugar
salt to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
400g milk chocolate (chopped)
- To make the peanut butter filling, preheat the oven to 200 ° C. In a large, non-stick pan, spread the White Peanut Corsetti cups and leave in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Place these hot peanuts in a powerful processor and beat until a paste is left. Add sugar, salt and vegetable oil, beating until smooth.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a pan, use half to fill the cupcake forms (paper or silicone) covering the entire base, forming a layer. Take the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove the molds from the refrigerator, add a spoonful of peanut butter making the filling layer but without touching the edge.
- Cover with the other half of the melted chocolate in the molds and return to the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove from the cupcake molds and enjoy!