Corn Cream Cake
2 cups of Corsetti Corn Cream
2 cups (tea) of milk
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cups of oil
1 cup of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
- Beat the milk, sugar, oil and eggs in a blender for 2 minutes.
- Add the Corsetti corn cream, wheat flour and continue beating until well blended. Finally, add the baking powder, salt and beat until smooth.
- Pour the dough into a greased cone shape.
- Preheat (180 °) the oven for 10 minutes and place the pan for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Unmold and serve this delight.