1 cup of Thick Corn Flour Corsetti
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast for bread
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of water at room temperature
1 cup of milk at room temperature
1 whole egg
2 tablespoons full of butter (melted)
- In a large container, place the milk, water, butter, egg and mix. Then add the yeast, salt, sugar and continue mixing.
- Add the thick corn flour Corsetti and mix some more. Finally, add the wheat flour and stir for about 5 to 10 minutes until it forms a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- Pour all the dough into a greased pan.
- Cover the pan and let the dough rest for about 1 hour to allow it to rise a little.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, cut a piece and enjoy.